Monday - The next day was spent shopping with Mum, Jenn and Nic. Jenn had last minute errands to run and we all enjoyed a lovely chicken teriyaki overlooking the ice rink.
Tuesday - boy what an emotional day. I have been dreading this day yet been very excited for Mat, Jenn and Nic heading off on such an adventure. We arrived at Mum's place to stack both cars full of luggage. Saying goodbye was so hard. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can be together again.
Nic gave Josh an enormous cuddle before he left. I'm sure JJ will be able to give him one back next time they see each other.
Excuse the red eyes - saying goodbye was really tough.
Departure gates suck! See you soon.
Wednesday - We had a great time at Mum's group this week. Everyone turned up for the first time. It was really great seeing all the babies.
Thursday - Josh and I went to have coffee with some friends I met through EB (an online forum). They have been such a support to me as we all suffered ectopic pregnancies. Our coffee session lasted over 5 hours LOL and we even had the people from Gloria Jeans subtly ask us if we wanted another coffee. I have never had table service there before. It was very nice. Next time we think it could be a good idea to have lunch and not just coffee.
Friday - We stayed at home! It was just wonderful LOL.
1 comment:
Thanks for the lovely pictures, it was good to see the departure pic's. (And your right leaving does suck)
Post a Comment