Sunday, 2 March 2008

10 Months Old

A little late I know but I thought I would update you on our rapidly growing JJ. This month he has grown another 3cm and added another 500gms. He is now 78.5cm long and weighs just under 10kg. He is very adventurous and inquisitive. He has worked out how to open cupboards and drawers and more importantly how to close them without jamming his fingers most of the time. He is slowly getting a few more words out. Today he was saying "Da Da" in the bath with Daddy and he said "yeah" to me when I asked him a question today. Pretty cute!


It isn't ofter that I have a photo taken with my boy, so today was the day. We were going out to a Baby shower for a friend so we were both a little dressed up. JJ wanted to look like his big cousin N in his vest! So cute!

2 comments:

Domestic Adventuress said...

That's so gorgeous! He looks so grown up and so small - and so sweet! :)

You look nice, too :)!

Unknown said...

Looking good. You look great being a mom really becomes you. You have the mommy glow :) Hugs