Sunday, 30 March 2008

Early Birthday Present


JJ is almost one! We decided that it would be a good idea to get him something to play with outside to expend some of that energy. This is what arrived on Wednesday.
We finally got to put it together on Saturday and JJ was instantly curious.

Today, he went straight to the ladder and climbed up the first time by himself. He also went down the slide face first and flipped over at the bottom. It didn't seem to phase him at all.


4 comments:

Gma said...

What a clever bunny. And it's not yet his birthday. He's just taken to it so naturally.
XXX

Jenn said...

Umm I have a feeling that he likes it :) and I obviously sent you an email before I looked at your blog :) Nic wants to come play soooooo badly now. It looks great!

Jenn said...

I meant to also add that the 5th picture resembles Master N!! Wowsa..xoxox

Domestic Adventuress said...

Ooooh - can't wait to come and play! Looks great! :)