Guess who has found the toilet paper? I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. Probably not the best way to encourage him not to do it again though LOL.
Yay go JJ :) What a milestone to have reached--hehe The other day, Nic wiped his bum soo many times with those expensive kids moist toilet sheets that I had to use tongs to get them all out instead of dealing with a clogged toilet--EWWW. So just a warning of what's to come ;) xxx
Simple solution! Close the toilet door! We are toying with the idea of putting a gate across the hall to close off the toilet, laundry and garage but we'll see.
6 comments:
And... he's definitely cuter even than the puppy on the Kleenex rolls advert. Love GmaXXX
Yay go JJ :) What a milestone to have reached--hehe The other day, Nic wiped his bum soo many times with those expensive kids moist toilet sheets that I had to use tongs to get them all out instead of dealing with a clogged toilet--EWWW. So just a warning of what's to come ;) xxx
what a cutie he is becoming. I don't think that there is a kid out there yet who has not pulled this one. Way to go JJ!!
Wanna invest in childgates yet? :)
He looks so pleased with himself, I'm betting he's going to be wanting to try this one again and again and again!
Simple solution! Close the toilet door! We are toying with the idea of putting a gate across the hall to close off the toilet, laundry and garage but we'll see.
Too cute; time to start baby-proofing in earnest, now!
Post a Comment